Breakthrough Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled Youth
Get started now!
What Will I Learn?
✅ Over 60 effective solutions for a huge assortment of school problems including classroom management issues, rule violations, work refusal, truancy and more…
✅ Over 60 effective solutions for a huge assortment of emotional problems including family problems, depression, withdrawal, violence, abuse and more…
✅ Over 60 effective solutions for a huge assortment of social skills problems including peer conflict, bullying, disrespect, aggression and more…
✅ What works when nothing seems to work to manage unmanageable students…
✅ Step-by-step methods that finally put an end to even the most serious, unfixable classroom management problems
✅ Improved understanding of juvenile mental health disorders and what to do that works better than what you are doing now
✅ Next-generation interventions that work better than conventional approaches and reduce reliance on methods with high failure rates
Breakthrough Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled Youth
You’ve found the Problem Student Problem-Solver!
Inside this step by step 10 hours video course are 200 of the newest and best strategies that exist for the most persistent, frustrating and serious problems that your students present.
Having these proven, teacher-tested strategies means that you will see a difference in student behavior immediately and you do not have to wait days or even hours! Discover how to reach the most unreachable students right away!
Say Goodbye to All of This...
motivation, work refusal, misbehavior, bad attitudes, disrespect, bullying,
out-of-control behavior, defiance, underperforming, truancy, delinquency, ADHD,
absenteeism, Asperger’s, depression, withdrawal, emotional problems, peer
conflict, and much more...
Say Hello To...
Results, results, results with Instant Problem-stopping Solutions!
Imagine what kind of year will it be without these proven, easy-to-implement solutions…
This is your go-to-guide you can use any time!
Topics Covered in This Course
- How to more effectively prevent or manage students’ emotional, school and social problems including all the ways to see a difference immediately
- How to engineer successful classroom, group and student behavior management
- How to prevent and manage students’ behavior problems and rule violations
- How to reach unreachable students
- How to motivate the most unmotivated students
- What to do that works when it feels “nothing has worked in the past” to manage extremely unmanageable students
- Bullying prevention approaches that actually work
- Understanding why students behave the way they do especially when their behavior appears to make little sense
- The truth about how to reach work refusers and underperforming students
- Understanding and more effectively managing mental health disorders
- How to better understand and manage difficult families
- How abuse affects children-- what to do and what not to do
- How to get back in control of an out-of-control class or group
- And so much more… Remember -we have a hands-on continuous course support guarantee with this course – t At any time during or after you take this course we will answer your questions about any students you have. See the Hands-on Continuous Course Support Guarantee above.
Who is this course for?
Teachers with students of all ages from pre-k through , parents, anyone who works with or parents a challenging child or teen, special educators, school counselors, family therapists, mental health clinicians, juvenile justice counselors, juvenile parole officers, foster parents, principals, vice-principals, teaching assistants, after-school program staff, drug and alcohol treatment counselors, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, pastoral counselors, mentors.
How long is this course?
Hours, includes videos, workbook and pdf delivered on any device at any time.
Inside you will receive a PDF telling you everything you need to know to take this course.
The PDF will include your course workbook with 24 pages of resources, lesson plans, student worksheets and more.
In addition, you will receive information on Optional College Credit or Clock Hours: Earn optional college credit for $55 for 1 graduate credit in either Ed Counseling or Special Ed from a regionally accredited university.
10 Washington State Clock Hours: Earn 10 clock hours for $25. Directions for how to earn 10 Washington State Teacher and Counselor Clock Hours
BONUS: Hands-on Help with the Continuous Course Support Guarantee From Instructor:If you ever need more help during or after this course, we stand behind this course and we stand behind you. If you run into a child or teen that you need more strategies for, we will be ready to assist you by phone, email or via the Live Expert Help on the Youth Change Workshop website listed in the course. We care about you and your students and we’re here to help with questions before, during and after the workshop.
I love the course I took, Breakthrough Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled Youth Online Workshop. The great part is that you can do it in about two days on your own couch! The even greater part are the skills you teach. A hidden goldmine.
- Rachel Jensen, School Counselor, Raft River Schools, Idaho
My staff loved the workshop. Your evaluation was off the charts. We’re all busy putting your info into play.
Joe Buggs, Principal, Wenona High School, Bay City, MI
Ruth Herman Wells, M.S. is your Problem Student Problem-Solver.
No more just wishing and hoping that things will finally get better!
Ruth provides the step-by-step guidance and more effective, use-now strategies that you need to run your classroom or group the way you’ve always dreamed.
She has worked in settings just like yours with students just like yours and spent her whole life amassing the newest and best, most effective strategies that exist.
You can begin using her innovative, next generation approaches immediately.
StartModule 1 - Course Workbook
StartModule 2 - Introduction
StartModule 3 - Overview
StartModule 4 - Coping Skills Strategies (Part 1 of 2)
StartModule 5 - Coping Skills Strategies (Part 2 of 2)
StartModule 6 - School Skills Strategies (Part 1 of 3)
StartModule 7- School Skills Strategies (Part 2 of 3)
StartModule 8 - School Skills Strategies (Part 3 of 3)
StartModule 9 - Social Skills Strategies and Wrap-Up